Missouri Authors Group

  • Writingmkf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2007
      This group was created just for those authors who live in the State of
      Missouri and are either published or seeking to be published. We are not the
      Missouri Writers' Guild (MWG) or one of its chapters. Come check us out today, if
      you live in the state of Missouri.

      =================
      Author, Michelle Korgis-Fitzpatrick
      _http://www.freewebs.com/writingmkf/_ (http://www.freewebs.com/writingmkf/)

      See me on MySpace.com

      My URL -
      _http://www.myspace.com/thewritepage_ (http://www.myspace.com/thewritepage)

      My Blog URL -
      _http://blog.myspace.com/thewritepage_ (http://blog.myspace.com/thewritepage)

      CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:
      This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for those to which it is
      addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and
      prohibited from disclosure and unauthorized use under applicable law. If you
      are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
      use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained
      in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received this
      transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and
      delete all copies from your system.