Notice For All Writers

  • Writingmkf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      I'm seeking submissions of poetry, short stories, and articles written in
      any genre for the upcoming 2nd issue of my newsletter, The Author's Corner.
      This is a free subscription newsletter (by email only) and any writer is
      welcomed to submit or join. Just email me at _newslettertac@..._
      (mailto:newslettertac@...) and I will send you an invite.......looking forward to
      seeing you join today and your submissions.

      Michelle Fitzpatrick
      Publisher, The Author's Corner Newsletter
      _newslettertac@..._ (mailto:newslettertac@...)