Calling All Writers

  • jcladyluv
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      I am looking for submissions of poetry and/or short stories of
      all genres for the 12th issue of my newsletter, Free Fall, and I would
      like to invite anyone who is interested to please feel free to submit
      your work, subscribe, or if you have any inquiries e-mail me at
      freefall_lbp@ yahoo.com ....also as I am looking to expand my
      newsletter a bit I am now accepting articles or ideas for articles on
      various topics as well….Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

      Jimmetta Carpenter
      Editor, Free Fall