Attention All Writers!!!

  • jcladyluv
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2006
      I am looking for submissions of poetry and/or short short stories of
      all genres for the 11th issue of my newsletter, Free Fall, and I would
      like to invite anyone who is interested to please feel free to submit
      your work, subscribe, or if you have any inquiries e-mail me at
      freefall_lbp@ yahoo.com ....also as I am looking to expand my
      newsletter a bit I am now accepting articles or ideas for articles on
      various topics as wellÂ….Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

      Jimmetta Carpenter
      Editor, Free Fall
    • jcladyluv

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
          To All Fellow Writers,

          Free Fall is looking for writers to make submissions of poetry and
          short stories of all genres as well as articles on various topics,
          personal essays, and reviews of books on or about writing. Free
          Fall is a non-paying market and your only compensation for your
          published work will be the promotion and exposure of your work and
          you as a writer. The target readers for Free Fall are writers,
          readers, editors, and agents and our goal is to be a stepping stone
          for those beginner writers who are still on the back burner and to
          get your writing out there to be seen.

          Free Fall is now entering its second year and is expanding to
          include more work and cover more areas of people's artistic
          abilities. If you are interested in joining the world of Free Fall
          and submitting your work to us then please feel free to e-mail your
          submissions and/or inquiries to freefall_lbp@.... We look
          forward to hearing from you and wish you the best in all of your
          writing ventures.

          Sincerely,
          Jimmetta Carpenter
          Editor, Free Fall