Poetry Contest --- LAST CALL

  • Writingmkf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      The Author's Corner (TAC) Newsletter Poetry Contest
      Deadline: Postmarked by April 30, 2006
      Guidelines: _http://www.freewebs.com/tacnl/guidelines.htm_ (http://w
      ww.freewebs.com/tacnl/guidelines.htm)

      Hey all. This is my contest I've been holding for my newsletter. I thought
      I'd send out one last notice before the deadline comes. You have until April
      30th to get your poetry submitted. This means, entries must have postmarked on
      them, done by the post office, April 30, 2006. Otherwise, any entries after
      this date will be returned unopened.

      Follow the above guidelines link to read how to enter and the cost.

      Questions, please EMAIL me at _newslettertac@..._
      (mailto:newslettertac@...) and NOT at _writingmkf@..._ (mailto:writingmkf@...)
      or _mfitz20002003@..._ (mailto:mfitz20002003@...)

      Thanks and best of luck to all those who enter.

      Michelle