need help to study writing

  • Hector Ciftja
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
      Dear friends,

      My name is Hektor Ciftja and I am a teacher in the
      university “A.Xhuvani”, Elbasan, Albania. I teach her
      for seven years now subjects related to literature and
      linguistics. As I have been working as a journalist as
      well, I have been very much interested in writing and
      I decided to apply for a grant provided by European
      Training Foundation/ Tempus to support a study visit
      of mine in United Kingdom in spring 2003. The visit is
      not going to last more than 4 weeks and is going to
      aim at gathering materials and experience in British
      universities as far as teaching writing so that we can
      teach writing in my university too. In order to
      provide the applicant with the grant, Tempus needs
      that the applicant have a formal invitation by his/her
      colleague in the host university stating the duration
      of the visit as agreed between the applicant and the
      inviting colleague in the host institution. All that
      my colleague in England will have to do upon my
      arrival at his university is nothing but sharing some
      informal time together. My problem is that I do know
      anyone among university writing teachers in United
      Kingdom who could provide me with the invitation
      letter. If anybody from the list could tell me any
      address, I would be very thankful.

      Yours,
      Hektor Ciftja

      L.”S.Papri”, Rr. “S.Papri”,
      Elbasan,
      Albania
      Mob: 00355 68 25 35 951
      E-mail: hciftja@...

      =====

      Hektor Ciftja

      L. "S.Papri", Rr. "S.Papri"

      No.28

      Elbasan

      Albania

      Mob: 068 25 35 951

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • Chaos Reigns Supreme Pizza
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
        Hector Ciftja,

        Hi! I'm an American, myself: but may I suggest you pay a visit to
        <http://groups.msn.com/CreatingConvincingCharacters>? If I remember right, there are some people
        who are part of that group who do live in Europe. I'm recommending that group because this is a
        small one, and I think for the purpose of obtaining a formal invitation for study purposes that
        the MSN group is better suited to help you on this quest.

        Good luck!

        --- Hector Ciftja <hciftja@...> wrote:
        > Dear friends,
        >
        > My name is Hektor Ciftja and I am a teacher in the
        > university �A.Xhuvani�, Elbasan, Albania. I teach her
        > for seven years now subjects related to literature and
        > linguistics.

        *snip*

        =====
        -----
        Regards,

        Elizabeth Anne Ensley
        elizabethanneensley@...
        Eating radioactive chocolate chip cookies can give you atomic piles.

        http://launch.yahoo.com/u2