Excellent

  • Morty Tyson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
      Does anyone plan to do NaNo this November?
    • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
        I plan to; though official sign ups do not begin until 10-01-2005 I have not
        unsuibscribed from the site. It is so nice to be in a position where I do
        not need to sign up for notification since it's an automatic thing. ;-)

        --

        Regards,
        Elizabeth Anne Ensley