Keep It Coming: Unique Ezines for Everyday Lives!

  • jadedsummer44
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2005
      KeepItComing.net is a serial website that captivates their readers.
      Kelli Ballard, the owner/publisher/editor of KIC, had a brainstorm
      for an old idea with a new light. November 4th, 2003 was the opening
      day for this original idea. This brilliant scheme arose from her
      freelance background. She wanted to bring freelance writers into a
      place to show their exceptional talents in a new form. As we grow
      each year, the devise develops also. The artistic authors, that make
      this dream possible, work hard each week to bring to you the creative
      stories in many different genre forms.

      However, KeepItComing.net is way more than just a serial site.
      Promotions and give-aways happen every week. KIC chat room is
      buzzing two times a week with our own authors and even special guest
      authors who surprise us now and then. KIC also give free reviews on
      author's works. Stop by and enjoy a work in progress online soap
      opera, entirely free. While you are enjoying our serials, pick up a
      gift in our gift shop! Are you a writer in need of inexpensive
      editing services? We have seven services we offer for any need
      imaginable. Are you a small business who is in need affordable
      advertising? We exhibit many different forms of advertising.
      Including link banners, horizontal banners, vertical banners and even
      an in-text line in our ezines. Are you creative but just can't find
      your niche? Join one of our writing contests that we operate every
      few months or even apply to compose your very own ezine!

      www.keepitcoming.net is the one stop shop for all your writing,
      reading and freelancing needs. Come check us out, stay a while and
      order up some thrilling good times.