Historical or Medieval Fiction

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Dear Owner,

      Would you mind posting this to your group in case there may be someone
      interested?

      #

      Are you an author writing historical or medieval fiction? Would you like to
      critique and work with other authors? Then there are two critique groups
      that may be just what you're looking for.

      Both are small critique groups for publication-minded authors who are
      writing novels of historical and medieval fiction and who wish to exchange
      readings and critiques of their works in progress.

      Here, we welcome all historical novels of any genre including romance,
      mystery, family sagas, mainstream, literary, and medieval to name a few.

      This is primarily a critique group but we also welcome the sharing of
      information and discussions of anything to do with writing historicals or
      medievals.

      Our only criteria is that members complete 2 critiques per month and post 1
      chapter per month.

      Visit us at:

      Thank you very much,

      Mirella Patzer