the ten minute project

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:20:43 -0800 (PST), andy
      <andymeisenheimer@...> wrote:

      Hi. Thanks for taking a second to read this. I have a yahoogroup I
      just started called the ten minute project, where our members write
      ten minutes or so each weekday on a certain prompt. The focus is
      simply to give writers a chance to try something new each day and to
      be encouraged and challenged by other writers and their writing.

      I simply wanted to ask you if you wouldn't mind promoting my group on
      your group. I don't believe that the purposes of our groups overlap,
      so I figured it wouldn't take away from what you are doing. If you do,
      make sure that anyone from your group who signs up for mine mentions
      that they came from your group. My web address is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenminutes/

      Thanks again

      Andy