New Page To MICHELLE's Site

  • Writingmkf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004
      Hey all. I am creating a new page to my personal website.

      The page I'm creating is for authors' of self publishing, POD, Trade
      Publication, ALL PUBLISHING forms.

      Genre doesn't matter. I'm just offering a place for other to list their books.

      If you want more details, contact me directly by sending me an EMAIL TO
      mfitz4780@...

      My website is at: http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~mkfitz/

      Michelle