FW: Erotic Romance Novelists Critique Group

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      This is a Yahoo writer's group. I approve this message.

      Regards,
      Elizabeth Anne Ensley.

      ATTENTION AUTHORS OF EROTIC ROMANCE!

      If you are a serious author of erotic romance and currently have a work in
      progress, then I invite you to join this newly formed critique group. Our
      criteria is to post 1 chapter per month and critique 1 chapter per month.
      We will utilize the databases to track what needs critiquing and what has
      been critiqued. Each author can upload their own files in their own
      folders! And we will utilize the track changes/comments features to make
      critiquing easier!

      Please check us out at:

      Hope to see you there!

      Marianna Sparks