Mike's Writing Group

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      I don't think he would mind the free publicity. This group is a bit
      too busy for me (I have enough truoble keeping up with toher groups
      and still have OWW crits to do), but I know there are people looking
      for this kind of group. It does seem like a fairly good one (Yes, I
      joined it first whch is how I know it's a bit too busy).

      #

      Members: 4843
      Created: Mar 5, 2001
      Language: English

      This club offers writers of all persuasions—freelancers, journalists,
      screenwriters, poets, novelists, playwrights, songwriters—a place to
      post work, ask questions, talk about the craft, swap trade secrets,
      and discuss ways to improve. Sharing, inspiring, supporting are the
      keys here.

      The goals:

      great writing, getting published, and being well paid.

      For complete information visit the group's main page.

      Regards,
      Elizabeth Anne Ensley.