yahoo groups

  • Writingmkf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
      Group Owner,

      Please read this email and if you approve it, please post it to your group. I
      greatly appreciate it.

      I just thought I'd send it to you first.

      Michelle

      ================================

      In my newest--printed version--newsletter, The Authors Corner, I am creating
      a section to have this group advertised for FREE. If anyone knows of any other
      yahoo groups that you are in and would like to also see printed, email me the
      groups title and who to contact, with their email address. In the newsletter,
      it will cover such things as links to publishers, writers, jobs, and etc.;
      published authors' books; illustrators' artwork; events, and much much more.

      Subject line MUST ONLY be titled "YAHOO GROUPS."

      If you haven't done so yet, and would like to have a FREE printed copy mailed
      to you, email me your FULL NAME and a SNAIL MAILING ADDRESS to indicate where
      you would like to have it sent to, I will then add you to my mailing list.

      If you LIVE OUTSIDE the United States, please be sure to INCLUDE your
      COUNTRY, too. Again, send your emails TO me AT THE ADDRESS SHOWN BELOW.

      Subject line MUST ONLY be titled "TAC SUB."

      SORRY, NO EMAILING THE NEWLETTER.

      There are currently, around the world, 170 subscribers already.

      Send ALL emails ONLY to -- mfitz20002003@....

      Thanks,

      Michelle
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      OWNERS NAME:

      OWNERS EMAIL:

      GROUP TITLE:

      CATEGORY:

      No. OF MEMBERS:

      DATE CREATED (MONTH/DAY/YEAR):

      EMAIL:

      SUBSCRIPTION EMAIL:

      UNSUBCRIBE EMAIL:

    • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
        I thought I'd already approved this via email, but GMail is playing
        tricks with my mind again. ;-) So lnog as it's writing related, I'll
        approve the message.

        Regards,
        Liz.