Women on Writing

  • jodykay gore
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2002
      Hi group,
      I work with W.O.W., women on writing. This is an ezine. One of our services is to review all works of fiction and non-fiction. This is a popular area in our magazine and we are in need of reviewers. If you are interested respond to this address. Thank-you, Jody Gore
    • Chaos Reigns Supreme Pizza
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2002
        This group, I started to list Yahoo groups, but this sounds like it might be of interest to some
        folks who may come by here. Does your ezine review any specific genre(s) of fiction and/or
        nonfiction, or is it for writing in general which falls into these two categories?

        Regards,

        Your humble moderator.

        --- jodykay gore <JodyKay@...> wrote:
        > Hi group,
        > I work with W.O.W., women on writing. This is an ezine. One of our services is to review all
        > works of fiction and non-fiction. This is a popular area in our magazine and we are in need of
        > reviewers. If you are interested respond to this address. Thank-you, Jody Gore

        =====
        -----
        Regards,

        Elizabeth Anne Ensley
        elizabethanneensley@...
        Eating radioactive chocolate chip cookies can give you atomic piles.

        http://faith.yahoo.com