For lovers of writing and dark fiction

  • Del Stone Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      This is a fine venue for promoting not only this group but others in
      Yahoo! and elsewhere. It is in that spirit that I offer the following

      My group is called The Parasitorium, named for a short story I
      published in the Donald I. Fine anthology "Blood Muse," edited by
      Esther Friesner. The Parasitorium is designed to help new writers
      become selling professionals. The membership is comprised of mostly
      new writers, but professionals -- people like P.D. Cacek, Richard Lee
      Byers, Kevin J. Anderson, Ray Aldridge, C. Dean Andersson and Earl
      Merkel -- drop by from time to time to offer advice, tips, and that
      sort of thing. Some members will do critiques if asked. The Group
      recently published its own anthology, "The Parasitorium: Terrors
      Within," and the book has made the preliminary ballot for the Bram
      Stoker Awards.

      Pay us a visit and see if you like what we're doing, and thanks in
      advance.

      Del Stone Jr.