Group: Short_fiction

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004
      Short_fiction · Shortfiction is a list for posting and/or critiquing
      short short or short fiction or non-fiction pieces

      Shortfiction is a list for posting and/or critiquing short short or
      short fiction or non-fiction pieces. Short fiction is ever popular,
      such as in The New Yorker or countless literary journals. This list
      is for people who wish to write pieces 500 words or less for
      enjoyment or for critiquing. If you want something critiqued, please
      say so, otherwise, we will only enjoy each other's writing. No
      pornography allowed. We look forward to having you join us!