New Group

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 20, 2004
      I would like to share with everyone my yahoo group The Writers
      Toolbox. Check it out if you are interested. We welcome all sorts of
      writers.

      The Writers Toolbox
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thewriterstoolbox/

      We provide for writers a printing service where you can have your
      writings printed into a chapbook.

      You may also visit our website at,
      http://www.geocities.com/writerstoolbox/

      Thanks,
      Michelle
    • Michelle

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 20, 2004
          I would like to share with everyone my yahoo group All Writers. Check
          it out if you are interested. We welcome all sorts of writers.

          All Writers
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/allwriters

          We are all writers of all genre both fiction and nonfiction.

          Thanks,
          Michelle
        • Michelle
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 20, 2004
            I would like to share with everyone my yahoo group Publisher
            Listings. Check it out if you are interested. We welcome all sorts of
            writers.

            Publisher Listings
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newsletterforwriters/

            We list publication markets for all types of writers both in fiction
            and nonfiction.

            Thanks,
            Michelle