OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLICATION

  • acemasters@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2004
      Hello,
      My name is ACE MASTERS, I am the owner of REBEL DAWN CREATIVE FORCES,
      a new, small Entertainment/Publishing Company.
      This is not spam, if the owner or moderator feels this is out of
      place, please feel free to delete this posting.
      Instead this is an opportunity to all the writers and/or poets in
      this group. Rebel Dawn Creative Forces, through our website,
      www.rebeldawncf.com, is seeking short stories, novella and poems for
      publication under our WRITTEN WORD imprint. Currently we are
      publishing on-line, but intend to start publishing magazines and
      novels in print in the next couple of years.
      This is a great chance for new/unpublished talent. All genres and
      styles(except porn) are open. If you are interested in submitting
      work, or simply want more information, please e-mail:
      submissions@....
      Please note that the website will be relaunched on July 1st with an
      entirely new design and look.
      ACE MASTERS
    • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
        *shakes finger at ACE MASTERS* Technically, this ad belongs in
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/writers_library (if I remember the URL
        of my own group right, LOL) or http://groups.msn.com/writerslibrary,
        since it's not a post about a Yahoo-based writer's group (even if
        I've relaxed the rules a bit and let folks post non-Yahoo based
        ones, too). The group's been quiescent for a bit, so...

        Regards,
        Your humbl;e moderator and listfounder.