Forwarded... (more supplemental material apropos to this group)

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      From: Writingmkf@...
      [Genre -- Writers Library] SPECIAL NOTICE__New Group

      This is an invitation for you to come join our new group, ALL
      WRITERS'.

      In this group, you will find writers from all over the world as well
      as editors, publishers, and published authors including writers just
      starting out and freelance writers.

      Everyone is allowed to post messages to the group; publications,
      stories to be critiqued, and such.

      We will continue to have our monthly newsletter which will start
      being posted to ALL WRITERS on June 5, 2004.

      We hope to see you there.

      JOIN US TODAY!

      To join go the link URL: http://group.yahoo.com/group/AllWriters/

      Michelle, group owner