Kind of sort of forwarded... (supplemental material apropos to this group)

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2004
      From: "Brian & Liza" <matabao@...>

      Hi!

      If you would like to get the word out to more people about your
      group, I'd like to invite you to join New SF, Fantasy, Horror Groups.

      This is an "unmoderated" group specifically for group owners who
      want to advertise their group and Yahoo members looking for groups
      that suit their genre interests. Nothing will be reported as spam
      (although, to keep the list clean, off-topic advertisements may be
      deleted).

      To get members you need members, so I hope to see you there, so that
      together we can build this group into an effective tool for
      generating new memberships for our genre groups. And please feel
      free to add a link to New SF, Fantasy, Horror Groups in your group
      so as to bring in as many members as possible. We all benefit.

      Thanks!

      Brian

      P. S.: If you own more than one group and you have already received
      this invitation, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I
      have made the Subject line ("New Members for Your Group") easily
      identifiable so that you can easily delete any unwanted duplicates.
    • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        From: Writingmkf@...
        [Genre -- Writers Library] SPECIAL NOTICE__New Group

        This is an invitation for you to come join our new group, ALL
        WRITERS'.

        In this group, you will find writers from all over the world as well
        as editors, publishers, and published authors including writers just
        starting out and freelance writers.

        Everyone is allowed to post messages to the group; publications,
        stories to be critiqued, and such.

        We will continue to have our monthly newsletter which will start
        being posted to ALL WRITERS on June 5, 2004.

        We hope to see you there.

        JOIN US TODAY!

        To join go the link URL: http://group.yahoo.com/group/AllWriters/

        Michelle, group owner