Home of the Bards

  • renalus_critone
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      I'm taking advantage of the board to throw out a plug for my new
      group. Long story short (no pun intended), it's a collective project
      to create a tale. Every member writes a chapter of the book, then it
      is passed on to the next person.

      I'd love to see everyone join. I already know that the lot of you are
      good writers, and that's the goal of the group ~ Weed out the RPG
      crazies and find people who just love to write.

      It's called Home_of_the_Bards, and it's through egroups.

      Hope to see you there, and thanks for reading my rambling!

      ~ Renay

      PS ~ This is an awesome idea for a group...lists are good.

      PPS ~ If none of this made any sense, but you are still marginally
      interested in my group, then please feel free to drop me a line at
      Renalus_Critone@.... :)
    • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
        Hi! I'm sorry it took three days (five, if you cound today and the
        day you posted that message) to approve (I moderate the list to
        avoid spam, but I do take members off moderation now and then
        *grin*), but I hadn't been able to access Yahoo for the last week
        and a half. I'm playing 'catch-up' here, so please don't throw any
        tomatoes. ;-) And thank you. I started this group because I remember
        looking for writer's groups on Yahoo and turning up libraries, music
        groups, and who knows what else. I wanted to help narrow the search
        a bit, for others who are looking for them.

        I will be posting it here soon, but I found a humor writer's group
        on Yahoo. I was researching something far removed from writer's
        groups at the time (I forget what), and the group turned up
        unexpectedly.

        Regards,
        Liz.
      • Renalus
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
          Hey, no problem. Yahoo hates everyone every now and then. That other group sounds great. And thank you for taking interest in my group and posting it in yours!

          See you in the games
          Renay

          Don't arrest anyone, just chase them back into Canada.
          ~Border Patrolman Daryl Schermerhorn, relaying the New Mandate for Border Patrol between Canada and the US.

        • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2004
            No problem. And speaking of Yahoo hating everyone now
            and then... ;-) It took me that long to get through to
            Y-groups again.

            --- In writing_groups_list@yahoogroups.com, Renalus