94Re: [writing_groups_list] Starved for that BBW or BHM hero/heroine?

  • Stark Raving Mad Onna
    Sep 3, 2003
      Founded April 1, 2002 (almost a year and a half ago),
      moderate to high activity, and is not for the
      half-starved heroine. ;-) It looks like a good group.
      Heather, thank you for the data. (Hopefully, once
      we're moved and settled in [AARGH!], I'll have enough
      time to get all these great new groups added to the
      database.)

      Regards,
      Liz Ensley.

      --- "Heather Luna," <SoldaireNC@...> wrote:
      Well, come check out this awsome busy site, by invite
      if you mention this group.
      BBWRomanceWriting@yahoogroups.com Welcome anyone who
      is interested in writing about full sized folks
      falling love, getting sexy and meeting the hunks of
      their lives.
      check it out
      heather donovan
      group owner

      =====
      Regards,
      Elizabeth Anne Ensley
      elizabethanneensley@...

      * The author of this email bears no responsibility for any typo demon that may have snuck in and changed any letters while she was not paying attention to the body of her letter. Thank you.

      http://www.freecomicbookday.com/

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic