213Newsletter

  • Writingmkf@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2005
      PLEASE ONLY REPLY BACK TO _newsletterTAC@..._
      (mailto:newsletterTAC@...)
      DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL

      Hello everyone.

      I am emailing the group to let everyone know it's that time again for me to
      start putting my next, and last (for 2005), issue together for my
      newsletter--The Author's Corner.

      Here is what I will need for those of you who want to be participate. Please
      follow examples exactly. This will help me to keep things listed accordingly.

      ~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

      KUDOS

      This is a free listing for author's, contest winners, and etc. In order to
      be listed free, please email me with your subject line reading "KUDOS" and I
      will email you the information you will need to fill out so you can be added
      and announced.

      CONTEST

      If you, or somewhere you know, is holding a contest, and want it to be
      announced, please email me with your subject line reading "CONTEST" and I will
      email you the information you will need to fill out so the contest can be added
      and announced.

      ARTICLES & POETRY

      This section of my newsletter is for those writers who would like to get
      their articles and poetry noticed and read by subscribers. Keep in mind, this is
      only for volunteer writers. At this time, TAC newsletter is not paying but
      will be more than happy to help writers get their article and poetry noticed.
      Writers continue to keep all rights. The only rights I ask is for the writers
      permission to publish their articles and/or poetry in my newsletter. If
      anyone is interested in getting their work printed and read by subscribers of TAC
      newsletter, please email me with your subject line reading "WRITINGS" and
      please, attach article and/or poetry you would like to have considered attached
      to your email as a MS Word file. I will notify you if your article and/or
      poetry will be used in TAC's newsletter.

      SUBSCRIPTION

      If you are not a subscriber to TAC's newsletter and would like to view a
      free copy, first time subscribers get one copy free. Therefore, if you like what
      you read, you can fill out the subscription form found within each
      publication.
      Since TAC is a PRINTED and SNAIL MAILED newsletter, please be sure to email
      me the following information:

      Full Name:
      Company:
      Title:
      Address:
      City/ST:
      Zip:
      Country:
      E-mail:

      WEBSITES & ONLINE GROUPS

      If you have a personal website, writing website, or even if you have a group
      listed on Yahoo that you would like to be printed in TAC, emails are
      welcomed. NOTICE: Yahoo groups must have the okay by the groups owner, or group
      owners can submit.
      In order to be listed free, please email me with your subject line reading
      "SITES" and I will email you the information you will need to fill out so you
      can be added and announced. Please specify if it is your personal site, group
      site, author's page, etc.

      In advance, I would like to thank everyone who is interested in sharing
      their works, publications, contest, websites, groups, and, etc., with TAC
      newsletter and its readers.

      Please be sure to email everything to: _newsletterTAC@..._
      (mailto:newsletterTAC@...)

      Thank you again,