184Earthly Charms: 4-week workshop slated to begin 1 April 2005

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Mar 30, 2005
      I'm in the second week of a Tarot for Writers workshop run by these
      folks which has been helpful to me. I know the same thing(s) will not
      work for everyone but it's nice to be able to explore your options.
      I'm not taking the below course, but it souned like it might be
      helpful for some people.

      April 1 - 30, 2005
      Discovering and Developing your Author Brand with Publicist Theresa Meyers
      Cost: 15.00 Deadline: April 1, 2005

      http://www.earthlycharms.com/wapril.htm

      On their list of updoming workshops they also have one on writing "The
      Selling Synopsis" in May, not to mention a fwe others on plot points
      and character flaws. They seem to average on workshop per month and
      the cost is reasonable for students and those with fixed incomes (like
      me, since I'm on disability).

      http://www.earthlycharms.com/workshops.htm

      It's always good to explore your options. ;-)