104Re: Home of the Bards

  • Elizabeth Anne Ensley
    Dec 4, 2003
      Hi! I'm sorry it took three days (five, if you cound today and the
      day you posted that message) to approve (I moderate the list to
      avoid spam, but I do take members off moderation now and then
      *grin*), but I hadn't been able to access Yahoo for the last week
      and a half. I'm playing 'catch-up' here, so please don't throw any
      tomatoes. ;-) And thank you. I started this group because I remember
      looking for writer's groups on Yahoo and turning up libraries, music
      groups, and who knows what else. I wanted to help narrow the search
      a bit, for others who are looking for them.

      I will be posting it here soon, but I found a humor writer's group
      on Yahoo. I was researching something far removed from writer's
      groups at the time (I forget what), and the group turned up
      unexpectedly.

      Regards,
      Liz.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic