Re: [writing-songs] rate my song plz from 1-10

  • borinquentaina21@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2003
      very good!!!! i give it a 9 only cause you left it for us to play a little
      guessing game here
      is it metal,hard rock????

      carmen

    • kelly macdougall
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2003
        I give it a 9
        --- borinquentaina21@... wrote:
        > very good!!!! i give it a 9 only cause you left it
        > for us to play a little
        > guessing game here
        > is it metal,hard rock????
        >
        > carmen

        > removed]

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • flickmap
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2003
          I gave it a 7. Don't be mad, I really like the lyrics, I just felt
          like I was missing something. No matter...those lyrics kick asscrack.