Free Writing E-Book

  • Shanna Swendson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      This will be the last "writing post" of the year, and instead of writing a post, I've put together a PDF e-book of all the writing posts since I started doing this, back in the fall of 2007. The posts have been edited for context and formatting, and I've tried to organize them by topic. While I normally gripe about unauthorized distribution of my novels (those free PDF downloads of my novels aren't legal and are stealing from me -- and possibly keeping there from being more books in my series, if people are stealing the books instead of buying them), this one is free to download, and you're welcome to share it freely, just as long as it stays in this form in this document. I don't want to see anything from the content popping up online. If you want me to do an article or guest blog based on one of these articles, please ask.

      You can find this book at:
      http://www.shannaswendson.com/write_with_shanna.pdf

      I've also uploaded it to the Files section for this Yahoo group.

      I'll get back to doing the writing posts after the holidays, sometime in January (I may have some stuff going on earlier in the month, so it may be mid-January). In the meantime, I'm always looking for questions or topics to address, so if there's something you want to know about the writing life, the craft of writing or the publishing business, let me know.

      Have a happy holiday season, and here's to a productive new year!

      Shanna Swendson
      ENCHANTED, INC., ONCE UPON STILETTOS, DAMSEL UNDER STRESS
      and DON'T HEX WITH TEXAS
      Now available from Ballantine Books
      Fairy Tales for Modern Times
      http://www.shannaswendson.com