Writers on the Plains is a three-year visiting writers program that will celebrate the land and literature of the plains region of Northeastern Colorado. It partners Colorado State University with Colorado communities and visiting authors in a series of readings, book discussions, writing workshops and publication of an anthology of participants' work, with the goal of inspiring residents to read, write, and talk about their land and their lives.
This group is for the local authors and project directors. Links to other discussion groups can be found on the Writers on the Plains site.
- May 31, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.