Short Story Competition

  • mountains666
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      Just a short note to let the list know that Donard Publishing's very
      popular, free to enter, short story competition, has just got
      bigger. The top prize for our end of year competition is £1000
      ($1500 US).

      The closing date for the short story competition is 27th October
      2003.

      Details can be found at:
      http://www.donardpublishing.com/story03.html

      You may also be interested in our novel writing competition. The
      winning story will be published in both hardback and paperback
      editions, it will be professionally edited and marketed, and the
      writer will receive royalties of 20% on all sales the book
      generates. The competition is free to enter.

      Details can be found at:
      http://www.donardpublishing.com/novel03.html

      The International bestseller the whole World is talking about:
      Six friends on the biggest adventure of the year. Julie Trent and
      the
      Lightning. Julie Trent and the Tempest. Available now, in
      paperback.

      www.donardpublishing.com/trent.html

      "More than a fantasy, more than great characterization, more than a
      masterful plot..." Paula Gramlich

      "The most exciting series in a generation." Philip B. Kent

      "A beautifully crafted work of genius." Carol Cunningham

      www.donardpublishing.com/trent.html