A place for writers, artists and thinkers!

  • lookingland2003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      Hi writers!

      I wanted to invite you to a most frabjous tea party!!

      You are most cordially invited to an exciting new forum for writers,
      artists, thinkers, and seekers of knowledge of all kinds! We're
      seeking insightful and creative people who want a place online to call
      "home"!

      There is a journal/writing project forum for blogging and exploring
      your creativity, A Mad Tea Party, nooks for discussing Politics,
      Religion, Philosophy, History or simply your favorite music--and more!
      And most importantly, a place to share ideas, a cup of tea, and good
      discussion with people like yourselves.

      Come sit under the Tumtum tree with a Looking Glass book & find a
      place on the Chessboard-on behalf of Alice, The Mad Hatter, The
      Cheshire Cat, the White Rabbit, and the Walrus ~ you are most merrily
      welcome!!

      http://www.lookingland.com/board

      If you have questions, stop by or e-mail alice@.... Thank
      you for visiting!