Is anyone really out there?

  • Yoby
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2003
      Hello. I know you exist because they stock literary fiction and
      small literary magazines at my local Barnes and Nobles. I also know
      that if you are reading it, you are probably writing it. But I think
      you are all in camoflage because I never see you in the aisles. So
      here I sit at home with all my short stories and my three thousand
      books and no one to talk with, encourage, or receive encouragement
      from. So if you are, could you send a sign?
      Yobbers