The Business of Writing

  • bizwritereditor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 11:11 AM
      Come and join The Business of Writing ezine.

      The Business of Writing is an ezine dedicated to helping writers
      understand the business of writing. The Business of Writing is a free
      subscription based ezine.

      Helping writers understand the business of writing.

      "Writing is the hardest way of earning a living, with the possible
      exception of wrestling alligators." -Olin Miller.

      http://bizwriter.domynoes.net

      Or

      Send a blank email to bizwriter-subscribe@...

      Do you have something to contribute to The Business of Writing? Go to
      our guidelines and find out how to submit an article.

      http://bizwriter.domynoes.net/guidelines.htm
    • bizwritereditor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
        Hello,

        My name is Jeff Johnston, I am the editor of The Business of Writing,
        a new ezine for writers. The first issue of The Business of Writing
        has been released. I would apreciate some feedback on the issue, take
        a look and let me know what you think
        http://bizwriter.domynoes.net/issue1/issue1.htm

        If you are intereseted in joining send a blank email to bizwriter-
        subscribe@...

        If you think you have an article worth submitting go to
        http://bizwriter.domynoes.net/guidelines.htm