New to this business.

  • Randy <ranman12953@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, My name is
      Randy. I am trying to put together a novel, but I am very short on
      experiance. I know, Im trying to run before I can walk. But I just
      have these story plots inside of me that sometimes manifest
      themselves so stongly from start to finish that I have to try. It
      would be a shame to deny these stories life. I have to try. So Im
      going to be asking for alot of help from those of you who might know
      a thing or two. I hope I can be of assistance of some kind also.
      Thank you.