Hi, I just joined and I'd like to know something?

  • bladerunner16101
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
      Can I post three chapters of my novel in work? I hope to get some
      good feedback on how it reads so far. It's a Horror/sci-fi/Action
      novel, I hope that genre is okay in this group?

      Thanks
      Chad fleagle
    • Danielle McNally
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2002
        it doesn't matter what genre you post on here, you can post what ever you like, it's devoted to all writing.
        bladerunner16101 wrote:Can I post three chapters of my novel in work? I hope to get some
        good feedback on how it reads so far. It's a Horror/sci-fi/Action
        novel, I hope that genre is okay in this group?

        Thanks
        Chad fleagle

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT