Immediate Fiction : A Complete Writing Course

  • wazzuup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Here's a book I've used this year that has really helped me with my fiction
      writing...

      <A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/031228716X/thepageonelitera">Immediate Fiction : A Complete Writing Course</A>
      by Jerry Cleaver

      <A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/031228716X/thepageonelitera">Go to the book</A>

      This book tells you about what really makes a story - want, obstacle, action
      - thus, developing the characters and the conflict as the story progresses. I
      have several different stories and characters I have been working on for
      years and I thought I knew well. When I applied the - want, obstacle, action
      - my characters and their conflict developed better -- This book is a must
      for any writer.

      <A HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/031228716X/thepageonelitera">Go to the book</A>