A first ever Pre-Historical novel out

  • arunjyot
    Message 1 of 140 , Jan 2, 2002
      This email is to let you know about a very unique
      novel.<br>We had a tough time to categorize it.<br>Presently
      it is categorized as `Inspirational�<br>Your
      suggestion is welcome, but as far as the subject is
      concerned, I think it is the `First ever Pre-social,
      Pre-historical novel ever written in any world language! (The
      story is of the period of Ape-man.)<br>Please follow me
      for the details.<br><br>Presently literary agents and
      market oriented Publishers rule the literary
      field.<br>What are offered are hyped and well-advertised
      bestsellers with sex, violence and hatred at the cost of
      serious thought provoking classics.<br><br>For a change,
      Here is this novel is the one that is far away from
      cheap sex and violence, <br>The one, seeking meaning of
      life and values, <br>The Novel for adolescents, youths
      and for every sincere reader.<br><br>The Novel
      uphill. Wait for a moment to take a breath and casually
      look down. And say to each other, "Look! Can you see
      that signpost hidden in the bushes? That is the one
      that announced the start of the uphill. From that
      point onward, we started moving up with speed. And see
      how far we have come within a short
      time!" <br>Similar feelings should gather in one's mind after
      reading this novel, A Tale of Fengado. <br>On this Earth,
      the human culture is dispersed all over. It has left
      behind many signs of its existence over the period of
      last 30 to 40,000 years. Many of these signs are
      nothing but the signs of his animal-ness. But some signs
      are definitely of his humanness.<br>Particularly, at
      which point in the history, did man perceive his
      humanness? When he perceived it, how did he accept it? How
      was it the animal in him came to know about his
      humanness? <br>This novel tries to give answers to these
      questions.<br>This is the novel that asserts that there is a meaning
      to our so intensely felt need for righteousness, to
      our sense of justice and to our search for the
      meaning of life! <br>It�s not just a novel but it�s a
      spiritual journey of human being from Ape-man to Human
      being.<br>When the famous anthropologist, Margaret Meed was
      asked about the origin of civilization she answered,
      excavation, I declare that the human civilization has started
      here!" <br>These are the words that led to, possibly
      this first ever pre-social and pre-historic novel.
      turned human being. <br>It shows the first footprint of
      human civilization along with love, hatred, and the
      blood bath, which accompanied it. <br><br>ABOUT THE
      AUTHOR:<br> Dr. Arun Gadre is a Gynecologist who left the
      glamorous city of Bombay with wife, Dr. Jyoti, to serve
      rural India. <br>Dr. Gadre is also a prize-winning
      author with ten books published in the Indian language.
      life.<br><br>VISIT THE SITE TO HAVE A LOOK AT `A TALE OF
      FENGADO�<br>It is also available by a click on mouse. (with
      credit card
    • arunjyot