Poem> "Reasons"

  • samantha_saines
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      How many reasons must I exhaust in order to convey my feelings?
      How do I hide things that are yet untold
      and how to I hide my humainty when I am drowning in too much reality?
      The reasons could flow endlessly through my brain
      yet they will never come to full fledge to meet your standards,
      your wants, your needs, your reasons.
      No matter how much I try to set things right,
      there will always be another reason.
      And if there should be, where do I go from here?
      My life is made up, my mind set straight.
      The only thing missing is logic
      and a reason to leave.