Love no more

  • no_math_no_law
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Jesus,
      Here I go again.
      Back to the drawing board
      And here I cry again.
      Time and time again,
      Still haven't learn a thing.
      So when will this all end.
      When will I learn that he will never change.
      What he thinks is love
      Can only be callÂ…
      A smile in a strangers face.
      Why should I wait till he figure out what love's means.
      Why should I tell him when he don't want to hear a thing.

      Love is so cheesy.
      I broke my own promise.
      Who would of known, I would fall for the make believe GENTLEMAN.
      In a make believe RELATIONSHIP.
      With someone who makes believe he LOVE'S me.
      It's about time for me to find what will not break my heart.
      And what will not break my heart,
      Is to get out of love.
      So out the door I walk
      Into my new life
      Where my heart will not suffer anymore heart heartache.