Writer's Note> "Flow"

  • samantha_saines
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      I used this poem to express my undying love for my deceased
      Grandmother. Even at a young age she impacted my life so much:
      teaching me to love and live to love the world around me. She is the
      epitomy of every adjective in this poem and it describes her to the
      keen. I am inspired by her life although it was a life cut short in
      mine. I think of her often as though she were still here and like many
      of my other works she is an active portion of my writing. Grandma Flo,
      I dedicate this poem to you in memory of your life worth living for.
      -S.S.