193Re: Poem> "Iridescence"

  • Samantha
    Jul 17, 2006
      Iridescence was one of my many poems that begins as a brain game for
      me on how well I can play with words. Sometimes they end up coming
      out meaningful or meaningful to a certain individual specifically.
      Sometimes they don't make sense at all. If anyone feels a vibe with
      this, feel free to let me know. I am always interested in clever
      they think it can be interpreted, if anything at all. Every now and
      again someone will come up with something good that sounds really
      deep and is fun to think about (lol).

      --- In writers_unblock@yahoogroups.com, "Samantha"
      <samantha_saines@...> wrote:

      > I see you as though iridescently
      > My soul could reach through rainbow reflected light shadows
      > Cast on the sparks in my eyes
      > Of brilliance, of dullness
      > Changing rapidly with the hiding of the sun
      > Light and swallowed into my stream
      > Of consciousness being elongated to the sound of each of these
      words
      > Written across volumes of emotion-full scrolls
      > Secluded in sacred walls
      > Portraying a story of a once man
      > Made to tell me a song
      > Sung in high pitch