181Current Writing Scheme

  • Samantha
    Jun 26, 2006
      Sooooo....to give you an idea of where I stand currently with my
      writing, I have decided to challenge myself GREATLY this summer and
      endeavor upon my first novel. By popular demand, I have accepted the
      challenge and have began planning and writing my first chapter. If I
      like the way things are going and flowing with the novel, I will
      continue with it to the end. If I feel it's not going anywhere I might
      put it aside. But the idea is out there and I feel pretty confident
      with my ideas and the basic storyline. I will be posting the chapter
      by chapter outline a.s.a.p.
      P.S.-Looking for a lot of feedback when I post the outline. Definitely
      open to ideas and suggestions as I've taken many already!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic