Welcome!

  • wrightpattersonopencircle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      I wanted to say "Welcome" to all those who have joined us and will join us in the future. I am doing my best to get this group up and running and will be scheduling meetups shortly.

      We are planning for regular Thursday evening meetings at a local coffee shop or book store and will announce the date, time, and location of our first meeting in the next few days.

      Again, welcome and I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year!

      Blessings,

      Chris Wilson