Re: Children in Charge

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hi Earl,
      There are times when you paste a URL, it wraps to the next line.
      If that happens, you have to copy and paste the rest of the URL into
      the address bar and then it works.
      I have run into that many times with long web addresses.
      Bill

      --- In wrh@yahoogroups.com, "Earl" <Earl1940@g...> wrote:
      > Bill, the url doesn't work for me, and even though I have
      Intervention
      > Magazine on my list of my desktop, I cannot find the article
      easily.
      > I know your situation at the moment, so when you get a chance,
      perhaps
      > give it again.
      >
      > --- In wrh@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <wilburcarp@e...> wrote:
      > > Children in Charge
      > > http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/modules.php?
      > > op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1063
      > >
      > > The above article is indicative of the level of fear in America
      > > today. It shows us that the constant barrage of propaganda that
      we
      > > keep hearing about "terrorist's" attacking us on American soil
      is
      > > getting to the kids in ways that are benifitting their agenda.
      (Not
      > > going to school)
      > > The adults are falling for it in most cases.
      > > What is the cure? Realistic and truthful reporting on what, if
      any,
      > > real threats there are.
    • Earl
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2005
        To be honest Bill, I forgot to look for that. For longer urls, here's
        a handy program:http://tinyurl.com/

        --- In wrh@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <wilburcarp@e...> wrote:
        > Hi Earl,
        > There are times when you paste a URL, it wraps to the next line.
        > If that happens, you have to copy and paste the rest of the URL into
        > the address bar and then it works.
        > I have run into that many times with long web addresses.
        > Bill
        >
        > --- In wrh@yahoogroups.com, "Earl" <Earl1940@g...> wrote:
        > > Bill, the url doesn't work for me, and even though I have
        > Intervention
        > > Magazine on my list of my desktop, I cannot find the article
        > easily.
        > > I know your situation at the moment, so when you get a chance,
        > perhaps
        > > give it again.
        > >
        > > --- In wrh@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <wilburcarp@e...> wrote:
        > > > Children in Charge
        > > > http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/modules.php?
        > > > op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1063
        > > >
        > > > The above article is indicative of the level of fear in America
        > > > today. It shows us that the constant barrage of propaganda that
        > we
        > > > keep hearing about "terrorist's" attacking us on American soil
        > is
        > > > getting to the kids in ways that are benifitting their agenda.
        > (Not
        > > > going to school)
        > > > The adults are falling for it in most cases.
        > > > What is the cure? Realistic and truthful reporting on what, if
        > any,
        > > > real threats there are.
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2005
          Thank Earl, I knew I had seen it, but didn't know it was so easy.