    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Preorder WWF replica belts, guaranteed lowest price - HIGHSPOTS.COM

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com Don't be last to know!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, February 1st 2001

      Enter to win $1,000,000 at Freelotto!
      http://www.onresponse.com/onR_Ads.asp?a=67921&d=405

      Hey boys and girls. For the 'new' subscribers, thanks for all the
      comments you've been sending. E-mails with suggestions, comments and
      complaints are always welcomed. Hopefully tomorrow I will get the
      replies out. It's a pretty hectic week at W-O, we're changing the ads on
      our websites since we sent our 30 day notice to our former ad agency and
      it takes quite a few to update all HTML. Hopefully everything will be
      running smoothly by the beginning of next week.

      Also I would like to announce a new sponsor for our PPVs.
      AttitudeTees.com will be replacing WWFTees.com in providing some of the
      t-shirts for our competitions.

      That's all for today, back tomorrow.

      FREE CDs...Take 12 CDs For the Price of 1! NOTHING MORE TO BUY, EVER!
      It's that simple. Order today! Click Here:
      http://www.onresponse.com/onR_Ads.asp?a=67921&d=871

      > USA NETWORK CEO SPEAKS ON THE WWF
      - Barry Diller, CEO of USA Network told media reporters today that
      although their prime time schedule was hurt by the loss of WWF
      programming, he's glad that USA Network don't have it anymore. This came
      on the day that USA reported a wider fourth-quarter loss of around $11.2
      million. In the meantime, TNN announced that January 2000 was the most
      watched month in their 17 year history. Prime time ratings for last
      month rose 52% mostly thanks to WWF shows.

      > 3D SITE FOR WWF.COM
      - In a press release sent today, the WWF and Worlds.com announced that
      Worlds will provide a 3D virtual reality Internet site for the WWF.COM
      website. Worlds will re-create WWF's New York entertainment complex in
      3D environment which will debut in the first quarter of 2001. Under the
      terms of agreement, the advertising revenue generated will be shared by
      both companies.

      > SMACKDOWN! PARTY
      - Former WWF champion and commissioner Sgt Slaughter will be hosting
      tonight's Smackdown! party at WWF New York. Speaking of WWF NY, both HBK
      and Chyna will be at the complex on Valentine's Day. You can have the
      opportunity to win a lunch with one of them. To participate all you have
      to do is drop by WWF NY until February 8th. On that day, the Brooklyn
      Brawler and Harvey Wippleman - who will be hosting the Smackdown! party
      - will select five lucky winners!

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - Here are the matches scheduled for tonight's Xtreme Smackdown! show on
      UPN. Dudley Boyz vs Hardy Boyz in a Table match; Ivory vs Lita vs
      Jacqueline; Edge & Christian vs Kaientai; Tazz vs Chris Jericho; The One
      Billy Gunn vs The Big Show; Undertaker & Kane vs Rikishi & Haku in a
      First Blood match; Kurt Angle vs The Rock for the WWF title.

      > WWF STOCK
      - Stocks closed at 20.34, a 5.79% decrease over the previous trade. The
      day's range was 19.85 - 21.59.

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      keep the free issues. Valid in the US only. Your first issue will be
      mailed within 3-5 weeks. Click Here:
      http://www.onresponse.com/onR_Ads.asp?a=67921&d=844
      ======================================

      > NO PPV FOR APRIL
      - For the first time in many years, WWF's WrestleMania will be the only
      men's wrestling PPV running in the month of April. Today WCW.COM
      announced that they are combining this year's April and May PPV together
      for a huge PPV extravaganza. The May PPV will be on May 6th and no
      location has been announced yet.

      > THUNDER RATING
      - Thunder received a 2.2 composite for last night's show off hours 2.1
      and 2.2. That's the same rating the show received in the past 3 weeks.

      > WCW STARS ON WB'S CHARMED
      - Tonight, WCW champion Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell and Booker T will be
      on the Warner Brothers' series "Charmed". Today's show is about Shannen
      Doherty character Prue discovering that one of her ex-boyfriends is
      being led down the path to becoming a demon. She along with her two
      friends risk their lives in an underworld wrestling ring to save his
      soul. Ayssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs and Shannen Doherty have the
      leading roles. It airs tonight at 9PM EST.

      > CLARK TO UNDER GO A CAT SCAN
      - One half of KroniK, Brian Clark was sent to the hospital yesterday
      after suffering from crashing to the floor suffering from severe
      headaches. Clark suffered his injury during the Thunder tapings this
      past Monday when Animal hit him on the head with a chair. It took six
      stitches to close the cut on his head. Wade Keller reports that Clark
      will have a CAT scan tomorrow to determine the seriousness of his
      injury.

      > PICS OF SAVAGE FILMING SPIDERMAN
      - Aint-it-cool-news.com posted some pictures from the set of Spider-Man
      where Macho Man Randy Savage played the role of a wrestling star
      fighting against Spider-Man in a steel cage. To view these pictures go
      to http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=8080 . (Thanks to
      Corey Hickman for providing the URL)

      Looking for old high school friends on the Net? Go to ClassMates!
      Your 24-Hour Online High School Class Reunion. Keep the promises you
      made
      at graduation to stay in touch. ClassMates.com! Finding Old Friends!"
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/9728//15055

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...