    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      Preorder WWF The Music Volume 5 - http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com Don't be last to know!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Wednesday, January 3rd 2001

      Why pay full price? Get a free City Spree membership!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/9962//9764

      Nothing to say today, on with the newsletter.

      ======================================
      "WWFtees.com is "Layin the Smack Down" with EXCLUSIVE WWF T-shirts.
      There are no gimmicks or nonsense at our site. Just the best wrestling
      tees on the planet. We carry the most up-to-date cutting-edge designs
      and offer the largest selection of WWF tees. Connect with us today
      because at WWFtees.com "it doesn't matter what your name is, you will
      be glad you came." | http://www.wwftees.com
      ======================================

      Cyber Shopping @ It's Best
      At Fingerhut.com, choose from thousands of quality products for your
      home and family. Enjoy convenient payment terms and total ordering
      security for a fun, fresh and hassle-free online shopping experience.
      Plus, get a different money-saving deal every single day in our popular
      Spotlight feature! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/9199//9764

      > RAW RATINGS
      - After a disappointing, yet, understandable 3.8 rating on Christmas
      Day, RAW bounced back to a 4.5 composite with a 6.9 share on New Year's
      Day. The first hour received a 4.3 with a 6.2 share while the second did
      a better 4.7 with a 7.6 share. Quarter hour breakdowns are as follows:
      3.9, 4.1, 4.3, 5.0, 4.8, 4.7, 4.8, 4.7 and 4.6 for the overrun. Just for
      comparison, Grease, which aired on TNT in Nitro's spot received a 1.7
      rating, with a 2.5 share. (Scherer) With no more Monday Night Football
      on ABC starting from next Monday, the second hour of RAW will be
      unopposed so to speak so the numbers should go up once again. However,
      that all remains to be seen.

      > WEEKEND RATINGS
      - Livewire did a 1.0 rating, with a 2.6 share; Superstars did a brand
      spanking new record low 0.6 with a 1.7 share; Heat did a 1.7 with a 3.0
      share. (Scherer)

      > WWF MUSIC VOLUME 5 PRE-ORDER!
      - Great news for WWF fans, the latest WWF featuring theme songs of the
      biggest superstars will be released on February 6th, 2001! 14 tracks
      will be included in "Volume 5" and include themes of Triple H, K-Kwik,
      Tazz, Lita, Kane, Eddie Guerrero, Billy Gunn, Raven, Chyna, Kurt Angle,
      Rikishi, Chris Benoit, Too Cool, plus a special song from The Rock. You
      can secure your copy of this sure-to-be-best seller by pre-ordering it
      at the Wrestling Megastore at http://www.wrestlingmegastore.com for
      $14.99, 17% off the retail regular price.

      > RECENT BUYRATES
      - The Wrestling Observer released the buyrates of the last two WWF
      pay-per-views of the year 2000. Survivor Series received approximately
      400,000 buys which translates to a 1.0 buyrate. For one of the "big 4"
      PPVs, that must be considered as a huge disappointment. Armageddon
      currently is around 465,000 buys, or a 1.16 buyrate. More WWF buyrates
      at http://wrestling-online.com/infocentral/

      > HBK SPEAKS
      - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels updated his commentary on his
      official website. HBK speaks about the Christmas time he spent with his
      family and updates us on his latest news about an in-ring return. To
      read the full column go to http://www.hbk-twa.com/columns.php

      > GATES & FIGURES
      - 12/19 : Smackdown tapings in Charlotte drew 12,217 for a $386,006
      gate;
      - 12/22 : RAW tapings in Chattanooga drew 7,223 for a $168,731 gate;
      - 12/23 : Smackdown tapings in Nashville drew 10,805 for a $335,685
      gate.
      (WrestlingObserver.com)

      > WWF STOCK
      - Stocks closed the day at 17 1/4, a 7.81% increase over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 15 3/4 - 17 1/4.

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      ======================================

      ======================================
      More than just a credit card!
      Aria offers online account access that lets you check your account
      information and make payments at your convenience. And the Personal
      Shopper feature lets you shop online with ease. Plus Aria uses
      state-of-the-art security technology, so you can shop online without
      worries. Apply now for an Aria Visa card!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/10287//9764
      ======================================

      > MORE RUMORS ABOUT THE SALE
      - Several rumors are starting to wake up from the dead once again
      regarding the WCW sale. The latest is that a deal could be announced as
      early January 15th, which happens to be...a Monday night! The Eric
      Bischoff-led team of investors are currently the heavily rumored to take
      over WCW, which once again would see the 10th, or 11th, or 12th "new
      era" in World Championship Wrestling. If Bischoff goes back to WCW's
      driving seat, it could spell trouble for some of the younger stars who
      are enjoying a piece of the spotlight. A Hogan return would be a default
      choice for Bischoff, possibly even Savage, or heck, even Warrior.
      Bischoff likes to use the old stars instead of pushing up and coming
      wrestlers. Also, Vince Russo - who's currently on the sidelines - would
      probably be given the pink slip as well.

      > THUNDER PREVIEW
      - Here are the matches scheduled for tonight's Thunder broadcast on TBS.
      Shane Helms vs Jamie Knoble; Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire vs The Misfits
      In Action; Meng vs Crowbar; Goldberg vs Mark Jindrak; Reno vs The Cat;
      Duggan vs Mike Awesome; Buff Bagwell vs Sarge; Sid vs Jeff Jarrett.

      Out of town? Out of touch? Stay with Marriott and Renaissance hotels and
      stay connected with high-speed internet service powered by AT&T. You're
      just seconds away from taking care of business. Stay connected. Click
      here
      to make your reservation. http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/9976//6794

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...