    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      Free website hosting with 20MB space! - http://www.wrestling-fan.com

      http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com Don't be last to know!

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, November 30th 2000

      Get a FREE Internet-ready Nextel i1000plus™phone
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/8882//

      Tomorrow will be the first day that you can vote for our yearly awards.
      Categories and nominations will be available in tomorrow's issue.

      That's all for now!

      ======================================
      "WWFtees.com is "Layin the Smack Down" with EXCLUSIVE WWF T-shirts.
      There are no gimmicks or nonsense at our site. Just the best wrestling
      tees on the planet. We carry the most up-to-date cutting-edge designs
      and offer the largest selection of WWF tees. Connect with us today
      because at WWFtees.com "it doesn't matter what your name is, you will
      be glad you came." | http://www.wwftees.com
      ======================================

      LIVE LOCAL WEATHER & A FREE TRIP TO VEGAS!!
      It now PAYS to keep an eye on the weather! Download and register
      your own weather bug today, know what your local weather, alerts,
      storm watches, local satellite, and INSTA-CAM shots from your town
      all from a single click of the mouse. Lets not forget the chance at a
      FREE TRIP TO LAS VEGAS! http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/8488//

      > MCMAHON NOMINATED SPORTS BUSINESS EXECUTIVE OF 2000
      - WWF Chairman Vince McMahon was awarded with the Sports Business
      Executive Of The Year award yesterday during the inaugural Horizon
      Awards. The awards were hosted by CNNSI anchor Fred Hickman and yes,
      WCW's own Bill Goldberg. McMahon was listed as Chairman, WWF and
      Co-Producer, XFL. These awards were produced by the Atlanta Sports
      Council in conjunction with the eSportsWorld Conference and Exhibition.

      > FORMER WWF TAG TEAM CHAMP AT REBELLION
      - Dave Meltzer of the Observer reports that former WWF tag team title
      holder The Dynamite Kid will be attending this Saturday's WWF PPV
      Rebellion, live from the sold out Sheffield Arena in Sheffield, England.
      Dynamite Kid - real name Tom Billington - is in a wheelchair after
      initially suffering two torn lumbar discs in his back. Even with his
      injury, Billington continued to wrestle around the world but after
      everything his body went through, he couldn't move any more and was
      forced to quit the sport he loved. This will be the first time
      Billington will be a part of a WWF show in many, many years.

      > REBELLION TO BE AIRED AT WWFNY!
      - Speaking of Rebellion, for the first time ever, a UK PPV will be aired
      in the US...actually, only in a little corner in Times Square! The WWF
      New York entertainment complex will be showing Rebellion live for free!
      The PPV starts at 2PM EST this coming Saturday. And while we're on the
      WWF NY subject, The Rock will make a fast flight back to the US on
      Saturday so he can co-host WWF Heat from WWF NY on Sunday. From US to UK
      and back to US in 2 days. Wow.

      > JERICHO IN THE UK!
      - Chris Jericho arrived in England yesterday along with the WWF
      production and ring crew for WWF Rebellion. Wrestling-Online Newsletter
      reader Jon Tout sent in word that Jericho will be on Channel 4's Big
      Breakfast tomorrow morning. The rest of the WWF superstars will arrive
      in the UK on Saturday morning.

      > RIKISHI ON BYTE THIS!
      - Rikishi will be on the Byte This! audio show today on WWF.COM! If you
      want to talk to Rikishi, you can call on 1-888-LIVEWWF between 6PM and
      7PM EST or else send your question via e-mail to bytethis@... .
      Windows Media Player is needed for Byte This! and you can view it at
      http://www.wwf.com/webcasts/bytethis/

      > WWF STOCK
      - WWF stocks closed at 13 9/16, a 6.47% decrease over the previous
      trade. The day's range was 13 7/16 - 14 7/16.

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - Here are the matches scheduled for tonight's Smackdown! on UPN. Hardy
      Boyz & Lita vs The Radicalz; Road Dogg & K-Kwik vs Right To Censor;
      William Regal vs Scotty Too Hotty; Kane & Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho
      & Billy Gunn; Dudley Boyz & Steve Blackman vs Lo Down & Tiger Ali Singh;
      Raven vs Hardcore Holly; Undertaker & The Rock vs Kurt Angle, Edge &
      Christian

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      ======================================

      ======================================
      Some things never change. But your Windows software does. Now, get the
      latest updates for Windows applications, shareware & freeware online via
      WindowsTracker.com. WindowsTracker.com is your #1 online resource for
      software information and instant downloads.Search the extensive
      WindowsTracker software database and get email updates of the latest
      releases! Visit http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/8952//
      ======================================

      > THUNDER RATING
      - Thunder received a 2.4 composite off hours 2.4 and 2.4. That number is
      up from last week's 1.9, thanks to the Thanksgiving holiday.

      > ATLANTA NEWSPAPER COVERS THE WCW SALE
      - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has an article regarding the WCW sale
      that's been going on for a few months. With the WWF dropping out of the
      race, it doesn't leave out that much potential bidders. "It isn't
      performing to our expectations," said Steve Heyer - Turner's president
      and chief operating officer. "While we have a plan in place to
      rejuvenate it, it may be a better strategy for us to sell it," he
      continued. These are the first public acknowledgments by a Turner
      representative regarding the sale. Heyer also confirms talks with the
      World Wrestling Federation, however he said negotiations ended because
      the deal offered wasn't appropriate at the time. The article ends with a
      note that in the past 2 years, WCW's ratings dropped by 40%. Thanks to
      Wrestling-Online Newsletter reader Raul Trujillo for the heads-up on the
      story!

      > GOLDBERG INTERVIEW
      - Alex Marvez of the Wrestling Observer has an interview up with Bill
      Goldberg. You can check it out at
      http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/news/interviews/default.asp?aID=63

      > THUNDER REPORT
      - For a full review of yesterday's Thunder report, go to WCW.COM's
      coverage at http://www.wcw.com/2000/11/29/thunder/

      Send cash from the comfort of your computer with the
      Western Union Money Transfer® Service. Send online and receive cash at
      Western Union® Agent locations
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/9241//

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...