    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      FREE great wrestling wallpapers - http://wallpapers.wrestling-fan.com

      Read tomorrow's wrestling news today. Updated around the clock with
      exclusive wrestling reports http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com/news

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Thursday, November 2nd 2000

      http://www.a1wrestling.com - The most reliable and fastest news
      reporting website on the internet. Featuring Bruce Williams and
      automatic news updating from the Torch, 1Wrestling, Observer and
      Scoopswrestling. No need to surf or go to cut and paste sites!

      Not much news today....it's been slow. See ya tomorrow.

      ======================================
      "WWFtees.com is "Layin the Smack Down" with EXCLUSIVE WWF T-shirts.
      There are no gimmicks or nonsense at our site. Just the best wrestling
      tees on the planet. We carry the most up-to-date cutting-edge designs
      and offer the largest selection of WWF tees. Connect with us today
      because at WWFtees.com "it doesn't matter what your name is, you will
      be glad you came." | http://www.wwftees.com
      ======================================

      Harness the power of your favorite superstars with The Wrestlers'
      Formula
      and you may WIN TICKETS to see them! Check out the wrestling line of
      power
      vitamins, health, energy, performance and bulk enhancing nutritional
      supplements now available to the public. Show your BADITUDE with our
      KICK BUTT! t-shirt and sports bottle. Checketh this websiteth out!
      http://www.wrestlersformula.com

      > WWF ISSUES PRESS RELEASE ON THE OWEN HART CASE
      - Today the World Wrestling Federation issued a press release regarding
      the settlement between the company and the Hart Family in the Owen Hart
      case. WWFE will receive a full release from any further liability in the
      case as outlined in the terms of the agreement. "It has always been our
      intention to settle this case and we tried to do what we felt was in the
      best interest for all those involved, particularly for the family of
      Owen Hart," said Linda McMahon, CEO of the WWF. The company will take a
      charge of $7 million which is net of its insurance recoveries and will
      be recorded as administrative expenses for the quarter ended October 27,
      2000.

      > WRESTLEMANIA WEBSITE LAUNCHED!
      - The WrestleMania 17 website has been launched by the WWF.com team at
      WrestleMania.com. Advertised as "WrestleMania X-Seven", the site has
      information on tickets, chat room, videos from last year's Axxess event
      and more! Check it out at http://www.wrestlemania.com

      > WWF STOCK
      - Stocks closed at 15, no change from yesterday's closing figure. The
      day's range was 14 7/8 - 15 1/8.

      > WIN A TRIP TO ARMAGEDDON!
      - The WWF and Nintendo are holding a contest where the winner will
      receive a trip to WWF Armageddon in December! The Winner gets two
      tickets for the PPV in addition to air transport for two and 2 nights
      accommodation at a local hotel. Competition is only available for those
      living in the United States. To enter go to http://www.wwfzelda.com

      > REGAL ON BYTE THIS!
      - William Regal will be on Byte This! today at 6PM EST on WWF.COM. You
      can call the show between 6 and 7PM EST on 1-888-LIVEWWF or else you can
      e-mail your questions to bytethis@... . You will need Windows Media
      Player to view Byte This! More at WWF.COM

      > SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW
      - Here are the matches scheduled for tonight's Smackdown! Crash vs T&A;
      Trish vs Ivory vs Jackie vs Lita for the Women's title; Y2J vs Rikishi;
      Billy Gunn & Chyna vs Eddie Guerrero & Val Venis; Al Snow vs Tazz;
      Triple H vs Chris Benoit; Kurt Angle vs The Rock.

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      almost regular basis!
      ======================================

      > MAYHEM MATCHES ANNOUNCED
      - Some matches for WCW Mayhem have been announced. IGN Wrestling takes a
      look at the current card of the November WCW pay-per-view! All at
      http://wrestling.ign.com/news/27228.html

      > "ROWDY" RODDY PIPER FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST WCW
      - Al Isaacs of Scoops Wrestling broke the story earlier today that
      "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has filed a lawsuit in Atlanta, GA., against World
      Championship Wrestling over the termination and breach of contract.
      Piper was released from WCW early this year after suffering a torn bicep
      and underwent a hip surgery. Isaacs says that the same team of attorneys
      helping Hogan in his lawsuit against WCW are also representing "Hot
      Rod".

      > THUNDER RATING
      - Thunder on TBS received a 2.1 rating with a 3.2 share for yesterday's
      show. (Scherer)

      > VAMPIRO OUT WITH INJURY
      - Vampiro's agent sent in word that Vamp has been diagnosed with a
      concussion and will be out of action for quite some time. Vamp's injury
      occurred this past Sunday at Halloween Havoc when he took the powerbomb
      from Mike Awesome. More damage was added to the injury when he took the
      second powerbomb during Thunder. Vampiro was feeling numbness in his
      fingers on Monday but was still told he has to work the main event of
      the show. Vamp will be out well over 30 days.

      > THUNDER REPORT
      - You can read the full Thunder report at
      http://www.wcw.com/2000/11/01/thunder/

      Switch to EarthLink and we'll give you a FREE DIGITAL CAMERA!
      http://by.advertising.com/1/c/22607/8404//

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...