    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2000
      BYTE BACK! SUBSCRIBE: mailto:byteback@...

      Read tomorrow's wrestling news today. Updated around the clock with
      exclusive wrestling reports http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com/news

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Saturday, August 26th 2000

      Visit www.mayfieldmayhem.com on 8/24 for
      Noah TV, New Show Posters & details on
      how YOU can travel to Tokyo with us!

      Run a website? Get additional income!
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?21680

      We'll have live coverage of SummerSlam 2000 tomorrow night. All
      information will be available in tomorrow's edition.

      That's it for now.

      ======================================
      "WWFtees.com is "Layin the Smack Down" with EXCLUSIVE WWF T-shirts.
      There are no gimmicks or nonsense at our site. Just the best wrestling
      tees on the planet. We carry the most up-to-date cutting-edge designs
      and offer the largest selection of WWF tees. Connect with us today
      because at WWFtees.com "it doesn't matter what your name is, you will
      be glad you came." | http://www.wwftees.com
      ======================================

      Enjoy paying full price? ... NEVER at Half.com CDs, DVDs, videos up
      to 50-90% off everyday. Now take $5 off your first $10 purchase
      Click here: http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?25386

      > WWF ROYAL RUMBLE #1 ON EXPRESS.COM
      - Express.com - the biggest online DVD, CDs and games retailer - posted
      it's weekly Top 10 best selling games. After a few days since its
      release, WWF Royal Rumble for Dreamcast snatched the number one
      position. Express.com sells the game for $44.99.

      > WIN WWF STUFF FROM EXPRESS.COM!
      - And speaking of Express.com, a Beyond The Mat promo is currently going
      on on the website. If you order Beyond The Mat Director's Cut on DVD
      before September 8th at 3PM EST, you'll automatically be entered in a
      competition that has 15 WWF shirts up for grabs and six prize packs
      consisting of two action figures and Rock's and Mankind's biography
      books! Only US residents can enter in this competition. For more
      information, go to
      http://www.express.com/consumer/promos/beyond_mat_promo.asp

      > TICKETS ON SALE
      - Tickets for the following event went on sale today. House show in San
      Diego, CA., at the San Diego Sports Arena on Sunday October 8th; Another
      house show also on October 8th, this time in Fresno, CA., at the Fresno
      Convention Center; Survivor Series PPV live from the Ice Palace, in
      Tampa, FL., on November 19th. You can check out ticketmaster.com or else
      call the box office arena for availability.

      > RADIO WWF TONIGHT
      - Mick Foley and Michael Cole will host the second Radio WWF, live from
      New York city in WWF New York! Trish Stratus, Too Cool, Eddie Guerrero
      and Chyna will be the special guests at the entertainment complex in
      Times Square tonight starting at 8PM EST. Radio WWF will air on Westwood
      One radio stations throughout the nation. To see all the stations that
      will carry the show, check out http://www.summerslam.com/radio.html .
      WWF.com will have the full video show right after Radio WWF goes off the
      air at 10PM EST.

      ======================================
      ADVERTISEMENT:
      ViolentJ's Tapes presents the 2nd year anniversary sale! Tons of new
      tapes in, new deals, lower prices, fantastic merchandise and more! So
      come celebrate two years of excellence with ViolentJ's tapes located
      at http://www.violentjtapes.com!
      ======================================

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.elifesize.com "
      ======================================

      > SHANE DOUGLAS INTERVIEW
      - Slam! Wrestling recently did a long interview with the "Franchise"
      Shane Douglas. Douglas talks everything from his ECW days, to his stint
      in the World Wrestling Federation, Ric Flair, the meeting with Bill
      Busch the night the Radicalz asked for their releases and more! Very
      interesting. You can read the three part interview at the following
      URLs:
      http://www.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingBiosD/douglas_00aug18.html
      http://www.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingBiosD/douglas_00aug23.html
      http://www.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingBiosD/douglas_00aug24.html

      > HOGAN TO NEW JAPAN?
      - Mike Johnson over at 1wrestling.com is reporting that there are
      ongoing discussions to bring Hulk Hogan to New Japan Pro Wrestling for a
      few matches. Hogan is no stranger to Japan since he's a former IWGP
      champion. Johnson says that the last time Hogan wrestled for NJPW was in
      1994.

      > HART ON NITRO
      - According to Dave Meltzer of the Observer, Bret "Hit Man" Hart is
      scheduled to appear this coming Monday on Nitro. Hart is still
      recuperating from a severe concussion he suffered at the hands of
      Goldberg. Hart did a special appearance a few weeks ago during New Blood
      Rising in Canada joining Lance Storm after his match.

      HIT THE FREEWAY, THE FREE WAY Join the ultimate road trip & load up
      on free offers, free e-postcards and the chance to win a dream vacation!
      Visit FreeShop now! http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?20347

      >> EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING NEWS

      > ECW ON NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
      - ECW received some good publicity this weekend by getting the front
      cover on the New York Daily News. Newspaper feature writer Isaac Guzman
      was in charge of the story which you can read at
      http://www.nydailynews.com/2000-08-26/New_York_Now/Culture/a-77795.asp

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...