    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000

      Wholesale domain name registration!
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?16727

      | (_) | .` | |__ | || .` | _| Friday, June 30th 2000

      Finally the weekend is here. Woohoo. Check out the NewsStation at
      http://wrestling-online.com/newsstation/ for all the latest news
      throughout the day. We should be doing some nice additions to the site
      in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes opened!

      ======================================
      "WWFtees.com is "Layin the Smack Down" with EXCLUSIVE WWF T-shirts.
      There are no gimmicks or nonsense at our site. Just the best wrestling
      tees on the planet. We carry the most up-to-date cutting-edge designs
      and offer the largest selection of WWF tees. Connect with us today
      because at WWFtees.com "it doesn't matter what your name is, you will
      be glad you came." | http://www.wwftees.com
      ======================================

      Say It's Yours. Stamp Your Stuff. Get a FREE* Easy-Ink Rubber Stamper
      regularly $9.99 -- and label your books, CDs and other personal
      possessions.
      *You pay shipping--$2.39 for USPS 1st Class Mail. Limited-time offer.
      New
      iPrint.com customers only please. Customize yours today at:
      http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?16730

      > RAW IS WAR PREVIEW
      - DirecTV released the RAW Is WAR preview for this Monday. Hour one is
      listed as "Mick Foley has something for the Rock" and hour two is listed
      as "Undertaker and Kane go for the gold." A three-way match for the main
      event?

      > INTERVIEW WITH THE ACOLYTES
      - Dallas Morning News writer Cody Monk conducted an interview with
      Bradshaw and Farooq, collectively known as the Acolytes. The Acolytes
      talked about the Undertaker, the upcoming XFL, the APA gimmick and more!
      To read the full interview, check out
      http://dallasnews.com/sports_day/othersp/104103_30shakedown.html

      > SMACKDOWN RATINGS
      - Smackdown did a 5.5 with a 9.0 share in the overnight ratings. Final
      rating came in a 4.6 with an 8.2 share off of hours of 4.1 and 5.1.
      (Scherer)

      > VIDEO OF HOLLY GETTING INJURED
      - On WWF Smackdown, Hardcore Holly's arm was broken during a botched
      moonsault from Kurt Angle. Incredibly, Holly gutted it out and finished
      the match. Check out slow motion video of the incident here!
      http://wrestling.ign.com/news/21614.html

      > ORLANDO NEXT FOR XFL?
      - In his latest Ross Report, JR reports that there will be a press
      conference this Monday, July 3rd in Orlando FL., regarding the XFL. The
      chairman of the WWF Vince McMahon and president of the XFL Basil DeVito
      are expected to announce Orlando as the new city to get XFL-ed!

      > AUSTIN, DEBRA, ROCK AT WWF OFFICES
      - The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Debra joined Jim Ross this past
      Wednesday morning at the WWF offices in Stamford, CT., for a photo shoot
      for the upcoming WWF cook book, due out in fall. The book will have a
      lot of recipes by WWF superstars as well as the people behind the WWF
      magic. Speaking of Steve Austin, JR reports that the Rattlesnake a
      surprise appearance at WWF New York and signed tons of autographs for
      the fans at the restaurant.

      > WWFE STOCK
      - Stocks closed at 20 13/16, a 4.39% increase over the previous trade.
      The day's range was 19 3/4 - 21 1/16.

      > KING OF THE RING WEBSITE
      - NEW YORK (Reuters) - The World Wrestling Federation championship was
      up for grabs during its ``King of the Ring'' tournament on June 25, and
      Internet users at home body-slammed the tournament's Web site to keep
      track of their favorite wrestlers.

      WWF's ``King Of The Ring'' site (http://www.wwfkingofthering.com) jumped
      64 percent in online traffic in the week ending June 25. The site had a
      unique audience of 184,600, compared with 112,300 unique visitors in the
      prior week, according to Internet audience measurement firm
      Nielsen//NetRatings. More than 48 percent of the site's audience
      consisted of teen-agers 12 to 17 years old, Nielsen/NetRatings said.

      ======================================
      See our web site: www.guaranteedmerchandise.com "
      ======================================

      > STEINER SUSPENDED AGAIN
      - Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner has been suspended again by World
      Championship Wrestling after threatening Terry Taylor backstage at
      Thunder. Dave Scherer says that he won't be on Nitro or Thunder for this
      coming week, and the length of the suspension is still unknown. Steiner
      definitely has to control his temper or sooner or later he's going to
      get fired for his actions.

      > HALL'S RETURN MAY COME TO A HALT
      - Dave Meltzer of the Observer is reporting that there are problems with
      the angle involving the return of Outsider Scott Hall. Turner executive
      Brad Siegel is against the idea of bringing Hall back to action. Meltzer
      says that Hall had a rough relationship with Seigel's niece, Emily
      Sherman. Considering Hall's past problems, WCW better make sure that
      this time is the right time. The guy probably came and left more times
      then Hogan did!

      > WANT MORE T&A?
      - New pictures have been released on Ms Hanock's official website! Check
      out these sexy new photos of this long-legged beauty at mshancock.com .
      You will need Macromedia's Flash to visit the site, so make sure you
      have the plugin installed.

      > NEW WCW VIDEOS
      - Two new WCW videos have been released in the UK. Those are Superbrawl
      2000 and Best of Series Volume III, Slamboree & Starrcade. Both have a
      retail price of £12.99. In the meantime, the only video slated for
      release in July is Uncensored 2000, which will be available for purchase
      and/or rent on July 10th, also for a price of £12.99.

      **WIN A TRIP to HAWAII** Zing into summer with a trip to Hawaii! Every
      time you send a FREE ZingCard, a personalized picture greeting, between
      now and July 26, you are automatically entered in our drawing for a
      Hawaiian Summer get-away. http://www.clk4.com/cgi-bin/conv.pl?16731

      >> EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING NEWS

      > TNN CANCELS ECW SHOW
      - As expected, TNN has cancelled the ECW show that currently airs on
      Friday nights. Come September 22nd, ECW will get off The Nashville
      Network, and hopefully by that time, a new home would be secured for
      ECW. Meanwhile, TNN spokesman David Schwarz told the Pro Wrestling Torch
      that the reason is, and I quote "ECW has failed to meet some of the
      criteria of the agreement, including ratings performance targets." To
      this date, ECW on TNN is the highest rated show on the network, so that
      was a cheap shot thrown in by the TNN spokesman. He concluded with "We
      appreciate the efforts ECW and Paul Heyman have made to bring wrestling
      fans to TNN."

      Privacy Policy at http://www.wrestling-online.com/privacy.html
      Editor can be reached at Editor@...